Homeland Goods Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil 10 ml
Pungently fresh, Tea Tree balances skin with its refreshing and clearing properties. Beneficial for soothing irritated skin and encouraging deep breathing.
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties help clean and purify the air.
- Can be added to soaps, shampoo, face and body washes to eliminate dirt and bacteria.
- When diluted with a carrier oil and applied to skin, can help clear blemishes.
- Main ingredients: Monoterpenes, Sesquiterpenes, Monoterpenes, Oxides.
- Shelf Life: When stored in a dark cool environment, Tea Tree essential oil will have a shelf life of approximately two years upon opening.
- Capacity: 10ml / 0.33oz.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Family: Rutaceae
- Origin: Australia
- Method: Steam distillation
- Aroma: Minty, intense, cool. Like an herbal wakeup call for your soul.
- Concentration: 100% pure single essential oil.
Safety Information: Topical and aromatic use only. Do not use on children, if pregnant, and keep out of pet's reach. People with asthma should be cautious with Tea Tree oil. Older oxidized oil can increase the potential for skin irritation. Always test for skin sensitivity prior to use. Do not ingest orally and keep out of eyes, ears and nose. Excessive use of any oil can lead to sensitization.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.