Homeland Goods Sweet Orange Pure Essential Oil 10 ml
Sweet Orange Pure Essential Oil, derived from a fruit native to several tropical regions throughout Asia, is a natural remedy in soothing emotions and stress. Research shows Sweet Orange Essential Oil uplifts the moods of people suffering from depression or chronic anxiety. When diluted in carrier oil and rubbed over the abdomen, it can help ease constipation, calm spasms, and regulate digestion.
- Fresh, citrus scent.
- Mood balancing and creativity inspiring.
- Can be used to create natural cleaners and beauty products.
- Main ingredients: Monoterpenes.
- Shelf Life: When stored in a dark cool environment, Sweet Orange essential oil will have a shelf life of approximately two years upon opening.
- Capacity: 10ml / 0.33oz.
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Family: Rutaceae
- Origin: South Asia
- Method: Cold-pressed
- Aroma: Warm, happy, citrus. Like a long weekend brunch with your besties.
- Concentration: 100% pure single essential oil.
Safety Information: Topical and aromatic use only. Do not use on children, if pregnant, and keep out of pet's reach. People with asthma should be cautious with Sweet Orange oil. Older oxidized oil can increase the potential for skin irritation. Always test for skin sensitivity prior to use. Do not ingest orally and keep out of eyes, ears and nose. Excessive use of any oil can lead to sensitization.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.