Homeland Goods Lavender Pure Essential Oil 10 ml
Lavender is loved for its dreamy, relaxation-inducing properties. Our single note lavender essential oil is high grade, meaning it’s derived from the world’s best natural sources to deliver calmness with a soft, floral scent. The sweet, rich aroma of Lavender Oil has a balancing effect on the nervous system. Lavender, as the “Swiss Army Knife” of essential oils, can be useful for almost any ailment.
- Can provide alleviation from almost any ailment.
- When diffused it soothes the soul.
- All natural, unfiltered, and undiluted.
- Main ingredients: Monoterpenols, Esters.
- Shelf Life: When stored in a dark cool environment, Lavender essential oil will have a shelf life of approximately two years upon opening.
- Capacity: 10ml / 0.33oz.
- Botanical Name: Lavendula angustifolia
- Family: Lamiaceae
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Method: Steam distillation
- Aroma: Fresh, floral, relaxing. Like a garden party on a bright spring day.
- Concentration: 100% pure single essential oil.
Safety Information: Topical and aromatic use only. Do not use on children, if pregnant, and keep out of pet's reach. People with asthma should be cautious with Lavender oil. Older oxidized oil can increase the potential for skin irritation. Always test for skin sensitivity prior to use. Do not ingest orally and keep out of eyes, ears and nose. Excessive use of any oil can lead to sensitization.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.