This air unit is not a medical device. Do not stop or alter any medical therapy programs or medications without the advice of your physician. Excessive ozone concentrations may cause mucous membrane or respiratory irritation.
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRICAL SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER. NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
This Ozone Generator is an advanced and convenient contaminant remediation product. High-powered oxidation in a compact, light weight, rugged and simple design. Utilizing controlled corona discharge ozone technology developed specifically to reduce odors and smoke in unoccupied spaces, ideal for treatment for homes, office, automobiles & boats and more!
- Model: HG-5
- Color: Black
- Rated voltage: Europe AC 220-240V/50-60Hz. USA/Japan AC 100-120V/50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 80 watts
- Ceramic Plate Size (1 plate): 3.5 x 2.75 inches
- Air Volume: Max 100 CFM (2.52 m3/min)
- Active Oxygen (on): 5.0 g/h
- Sound Level: 40 dB
- Product size: 7.20 (height) x 8.95 (length) x 6.50 (width) inches
- Weight: 6.38 pounds
The ozone generator is designed to remove odors in unoccupied spaces. The unit has a timer that will enable it to run for a maximum duration of 3 hours. The timer will then shut the Ozone Generator off. You should allow 40 minutes before returning to the treated area
To operate the Ozone Generator:
- Close off the desired area to be treated.
- Remove all occupants and pets.
- Position the unit as close as possible to the odor source.
- In environments that have individual heating and cooling systems, turn the fan on and set on re-circulate.
- Set timer to desired time and leave the room.
- Allow 40 minutes before re-entering the treated space.
- Return to space & ventilation area.
When the ozone generator no longer produces enough ozone to be effective, the ozone plate should be replaced. (Usually it should be replaced after working 6000 hours).
How to replace a plate:
- Turn the unit off and unplug from outlet.
- Use a screw driver to unfasten cover screw and remove cover.
- Pull ceramic plate out of ozone generator module.
- Install ceramic plate as shown in above figure (be careful not to drop the plate).
If you suspect a problem with your unit check the following:
- Unit is plugged in properly.
- It’s important that the Ozone Generator be properly grounded to avoid potential shock.
- Fuse is installed properly and in good condition. To replace fuse, pull out the plastic fuse holder, remove old fuse and insert new fuse. Replacement fuse must be 2 amp (0.79 inch). Refer to picture as follows:
Service and Warranty
The Ozone Generator comes with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.