Homeland Goods Gold Money Counter with UV/MG Detection, 80W Bill Counter with Counterfeit Bill Detection, LED Display, 1000 Bills per Minute.
Being the latest generation of money counters, this model is the vanguard of our evolution in bill counting technology. Its compact and stylish design is as remarkable as its integrated electronics and multifunction capabilities.
Different from other back-loading counters, it employs many new function detecting methods which other back-loading counters don't have. Improved in many aspects of internal structure which makes it quite different from other counting machines, this hi-tech compact counting machine is easy to operate and repair. It is sturdy and utterly reliable and suitable for the banking industry and department stores.
- 1 (one) Machine body;
- 1 (one) External display;
- 1 (one) Cleaning brush;
- 1 (one) Power cord;
- 1 (one) Users manual,
- Automatic counterfeit detection while counting, with UV (ultra-violet) and MG (magnetic) functions.
- Suitable for most currencies.
- Automatic start, stop and clearing.
- Batching, addition and self-checking functions.
- Automatic half-note detection.
- Counting speed: 1000 bills per minute.
- Bill size: from 2 x 4.3 inches to 3.5 x 7.3 inches.
- Dimensions: 11.6 x 9.7 x 7.3 inches
- Weight: 12.6 pounds.
- Power consumption: AC110V ±10% 60Hz.
- Power consumption: ≤80W.
- Hopper capacity: ≥130 bills.
- Stacker capacity: ≥130 bills.
- Do not operate the unit in areas with high temperature or high humidity since it may cause the machine to stop working or preventing it from counting accurately.
- When not using the unit for a long period of time, remove the power plug from the wall outlet.
- Never operate the unit under strong light.
- Clear the machine frequently after switching off and unplug the machine.
- Do not use this product in areas where it may be exposed to water or other liquids.
- Unplug this product from the wall outletbefore cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaner. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.