This air unit is not a medical device. Do not stop or alter any medical therapy programs or medications without the advice of your physician. Excessive ozone concentrations may cause mucous membrane or respiratory irritation.
CAUTION: During Ozone mode this unit should never be placed where it can blow directly into the face of any person or pet.
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRICAL SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER. NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
The air purifier reproduces the natural environment outdoors. It is designed to create clean fresh air like the outdoors with its 7 stages processes of air purification.
Its UV germicidal bulb and Negative Ion technology suppresses the growth of microorganisms like mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses and germs. The ozone generator system sanitizes up to 3,500 sq. ft.
- Home, Office, Restaurant, Hotel, Basements
- Smoking Areas, Paint, Carpets and construction
- Casinos & Large Meeting Halls
- Veterinary Hospital, Barns, Kennels & Stables
- Day Care Centers etc.
- Model: HG-3
- Color: black
- Rated voltage: USA market: AC 110~ 120V/60Hz; European market: AC220~ 240V/50Hz
- Power consumption: 40 watts
- Fan Speed (non-grade): 1500-3000 RPM
- Air Volume: Max 106 CFM (3 m3/min)
- Ion Output: ≥5 x 10 cm3 (or ≥2.5 x 106/cm3
- UV Spectrum: ≥500 μw/cm2 (at 10cm distance), 1 UV bulb
- Ozone Plates: 2 (two) 4.5 x 4.5 inches
- HEPA Rate: up to 99.97%
- Remote Control Range: 32 feet
- Sound Level (DB): Low 35; Med 45; High 50
- Products dimensions: 11.8 (height) x 10.6 (length) x 8.27 (width) inches
- Product weight: 13.5 pounds
- Negative Ion Generation Technology
- Adjustable Ozone Generation
- UV and ozone can be on/off separately
- UV Bulb & TiO2 Filter-Photo-Catalytic Oxidation Process (to kill virus, bacteria & mold)
- Remote Control
- Adjustable Fan Speed Control(5 speed)
- Washable Permanent Pre-filter, washable HEPA filter
- Adjustable Ozone Control (5 grade) and 2 (two) Plate Configuration
- Ion Output: 20 KV negative ion generator
- Double fuses to make sure safety
- Filtration Type: HEPA filter, Carbon filter, TiO2 Photo-catalytic Filter
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this equipment has a grounding type plug that has a third (grounding) pin. This plug will only fit into a grounding type power outlet. If the plug does not fit into the outlet, contact qualified personnel to install the proper outlet. Do not alter the plug in any way. CAUTION! Cut off the power when performing maintenance.
WARNING! Do not operate without proper installation. Doing so may void the warranty
If the fuse is blown and needs to be replaced, the current of fuse should no more than 1.0 Amp.
- Remove unit from shipping carton.
- Remove all protective materials.
- Read Owner’s Manual thoroughly prior to installation.
- Fully insert cord into the power cord receptacle on the back of the unit.
- Install Ozone and Filters as shown in the steps below.
Quick Start Guide
- Make sure no humans, animals are present in the area before ozone working.
- Turn off air purifier when cleaning.
- Do not stay too closed when sleeping.
- Ensure air circulate 30 minutes at least everyday.
Back Cover & Filter Removal
Installing Ozone Plates and Filters:
- Make sure the unit is unplugged before installing or removing any filters or maintaining the unit in any way to prevent electric shock.
- Push two latches down on back cover.
- Remove HEPA filter and all other filters by pulling out the white ribbon on the top.
- Insert the 2 Ozone plates found in the small brown box. For maximum performance, ozone plates may need to be washed in warm water. Always allow them to properly dry before installing.
- Reinstall all filters in the same order they were removed and reattach back cover. Determine placement location， plug unit into 110-230volt outlet.
Placing the Unit
In order to maximize the purification function, the unit should be placed as high as possible. Alternately, placing something under the unit bottom, ensuring the front grill is tilted upward will better oxidize and purify the floating bacteria and smog pollutants. A ceiling fan can also aid the unit with air purification.
Suggested locations, listed in order of preference:
- Nearest to the source of the worst pollutant.
- Near cold-air return in an air circulation system.
- In the area most frequently used location to achieve maximum benefit.
- For maximum control, the unit should be placed where easy access to the control panel is possible.
- The rear of the unit should always have at least six inches of open area to allow unrestricted airflow.
- Be sure power cord is not accessible to small children to prevent injury.
Periodic maintenance is required to ensure that the Air Purifier operates properly. A severely polluted environment can foul an air purifier plate in as little as four weeks or as long as a year. Shown here are basic maintenance procedures that should be carried out to keep your unit running at top performance.
Filter cleaning and replacement:
- Pre-Filter: Clean regularly; Simply remove the pre-filter to clean the heavy particulate with a hand-held vacuum. Also can be cleaned in cool water and then use a toothbrush to gently remove particulates. Dry completely before re-installing.
- HEPA Filter: Clean regularly; Monthly cleaning is recommended, if heavy population, need to be cleaned more often. simply remove the HEPA filter to clean the heavy particulate with a hand-held vacuum. Also can be cleaned in cool water and then use a toothbrush to gently remove particulates. Dry completely before re-installing. It needs to be replaced half or one year
- Carbon Filter: DO NOT WASH Under normal conditions, it should be replaced each year. If Under heavy chemicals or gases, it needs to be replaced more often.
- Photo-Catalytic Filter (TiO2): DO NOT WASH Under normal conditions, it should be replaced each year.
- UV-C Bulb: Do not touch bulb with your hands, use latex gloves whenever replacing bulb. Lifespan: 8000 hours (it needs to be replaced after 8000hrs working).
- Ozone Plates: For maximum performance, ozone plates need to be washed in warm water. Always allow them to dry completely before re-installing. Lifespan: 10,000 hours (it needs to be replaced after 10000 hours working).
Fan Blade and Front Grill Cleaning:
How to clean:
- As detail on the left shows, hold bottom of front grill and pull out
- When latch releases from front panel, lift front grill approximately 30 degrees.
- Pull front grill away from unit in a parallel motion.
How to re-install after clean:
- Place top latch of grill in front panel opening.
- Push bottom latch of grill into bottom slot.
Cleaning notes: Wipe off fan blade and front grill with damp washcloth. The fan requires no maintenance. If the fan squeaks, a drop of lightweight machine oil may be needed on the fan shaft.
Service and Warranty
The Commercial air purifier comes with 2 Year Limited Warranty.
This device is warranted to be free from all defects in material in normal use for a period of 1 year from date of purchasing. The warranty is granted only to the original purchaser. This warranty provides for the repair or replacement of the unit, replacement product or parts may include re-manufactured or refurbished parts or components.
This warranty does not cover part of the unit that requires replacement under normal use. Any damages or malfunctions caused by negligence, abuse, or use not in accordance with the owner’s manual are not covered by this warranty. Likewise, any defects or damages caused by unauthorized service.
Hi, we have been trying to find out how to get replacement filters for this system. We have customers asking us and we are having trouble getting an answer...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.