Homeland Goods Rosemary Pure Essential Oil 10 ml
Rosemary Essential Oil can help energize and uplift mood and reduce stress. Rosemary oil also has been shown to have anti-fungal and antibacterial properties which can help clean and purify the air, and soothe the scalp.
- Alleviates feelings of stress and tension.
- Dilute in a carrier oil on hair to soothe and moisturize dry, itchy scalp.
- Anti-fungal and antibacterial properties help clean the air when used with a diffuser.
- Can be used to rejuvenate the appearance of dull lackluster skin.
- Main ingredients: Monoterpenes, Sesquiterpenes, Monoterpenols, Ketones and Oxides.
- Shelf Life: When stored in a dark cool environment, Rosemary essential oil will have a shelf life of approximately two years upon opening.
- Capacity: 10ml / 0.33oz.
- Botanical Name: Salvia rosmarinus
- Family: Lamiaceae
- Origin: Mediterranean
- Method: Steam distillation
- Aroma: Herbal, warm, earthy. Like cozying up to fragrant woodsy fireplace.
- Concentration: 100% pure single essential oil.
Safety Information: Topical and aromatic use only. Do not use on children, if pregnant, and keep out of pet's reach. People with asthma should be cautious with Rosemary oil. Older oxidized oil can increase the potential for skin irritation. Always test for skin sensitivity prior to use. Do not ingest orally and keep out of eyes, ears and nose. Excessive use of any oil can lead to sensitization.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.