Homeland Goods Chamomile Pure Essential Oil 10 ml
A sweet, fresh and herbaceous essential oil that sweetens your mood and soothes, especially as you wind down your day. Your skin will also benefit from its ability to inspire calm and relaxation. Over the centuries, chamomile oil has been used for:
- Digestive upset, such as indigestion, nausea, or gas.
- Anxiety relief and sleep aid.
- Anti-inflammation and pain relief.
- Main ingredients: Ester, monoterpene alcohol, chamazulene
- Shelf Life: When stored in a dark cool environment, Chamomile essential oil will have a shelf life of approximately two years upon opening.
- Capacity: 10ml / 0.33oz.
- Botanical Name: Chamaemelum nobile
- Family: Roman chamomile
- Origin: Europe, North America, and Argentina.
- Method: Steam distillation
- Aroma: Fresh earth aroma with a little apple sweet fragrance.
- Concentration: 100% pure single essential oil.
Safety Information: Topical and aromatic use only. Do not use on children, if pregnant, and keep out of pet's reach. People with asthma should be cautious with Chamomile oil. Older oxidized oil can increase the potential for skin irritation. Always test for skin sensitivity prior to use. Do not ingest orally and keep out of eyes, ears and nose. Excessive use of any oil can lead to sensitization.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.